B001 MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE
- Each shipment must be accompanied by a Certificate of Conformance fully traceable to the true manufacturer.
B002 QPL SOURCE
- The product furnished under this order shall be products which are listed on the Qualified Products List (QPL) applicable to the product ordered.
B003 MATERIAL AND PROCESS COMPLIANCE
- Each shipment requires certification indicating compliance to all Drawings and Revisions, Specifications and other applicable documentation, that all process certifications and chemical and physical test reports are on file at Suppliers facility and are available for review by BJG Electronics, Inc. (BJG).
B004 QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
- Seller shall establish and maintain a Quality System acceptable to BJG.
B005 ACCEPTANCE AT DESTINATION
- Articles ordered under this Purchase Order are subject to final acceptance at the BJG facility as set forth on the face of the Purchase Order.
B006 DRAWING REQUIREMENTS
- Drawings, sketches, and specifications sufficient to inspect and/or test this material shall accompany each shipment under this Purchase Order.
B007 SHELF LIFE AND TIME AND TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE PRODUCTS
- Products shall have no more than 50% of the usable shelf life expired when delivered. Certification shall indicate compliance with above limitations. A signed certification shall be supplied with each shipment and cure and/or manufacture date shall be physically marked on product or packaging and invoice.
B008 PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION
- Shipping documents from the Supplier shall include as a minimum: the Purchase Order number, Manufacturer's cage code, Manufacturer's complete address and quantity shipped.
- Commercial packaging is normally acceptable for shipment. BJG is responsible for selecting packaging methods and materials, which provide adequate protection at a minimum cost. Packaging methods and materials selected should consider, as a minimum: fragility, part composition, surface finish, size, weight and transportation mode. Packaging specified or referenced in this Purchase Order must be adhered to unless written deviation is authorized by BJG.
B010 NON CONFORMING MATERIAL
- Supplies rejected at destination for nonconformance with specifications shall be returned to the Seller at their expense promptly after notice of rejection.
- Supplier corrective action request will be forwarded to the Supplier when BJG considers formal corrective actions warranted.
- The Supplier shall give priority to analysis of cause and proposed corrective action. It is mandatory that replies be received within the period indicated on the Supplier Corrective Action. A copy of the completed Corrective Action must accompany the replacement materials.
B011 RECORD RETENTION
- Seller shall maintain records of inspection, tests, and process controls called for by this contract. Unless extended record retention requirements are specified elsewhere in this Purchase Order or its attachments, (i.e. drawings, management reports, etc.). These documents shall be on file and available to BJG for seven (7) years following the end of the calendar year in which the final entry was made. At any time during the retention period, at BJG's request, Seller will deliver said records, or any part thereof, to BJG, at no additional cost to BJG.
- The following BJG contractor inspection requirement supercedes the quality assurance requirements set forth in the general Terms and Conditions of this Purchase Order. Seller shall utilize his quality assurance procedures, workmanship standards, manufacturing procedures, processes, and engineering design guides as necessary for compliance with the Seller's published equipment description and/or operational performance standards incorporated herein either as attachments or specific reference to Seller's publication.
B013 STANDARD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE
- Each shipment, by the Supplier, must be accompanied by a Statement of Conformance.
- Items supplied on the Purchase Order must include Suppliers Certificate of Conformance, in a format that complies in principal with the following: "it is hereby certified that all materials and / or parts on this shipment are in conformance with the requirements, specifications, and / or drawings listed on this purchase order, by: (Originator's signature)."
B014 SINGLE DATE/LOT CODE
- Parts delivered against this Purchase Order shall be from a single date/lot code.
B015 MULTIPLE DATE/LOT CODE
- Multiple date codes and lots can be supplied, providing each lot and date is segregated properly.
B017 QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM (optional)
- Seller shall establish and maintain a Quality System acceptable to BJG and in compliance with MIL-I-45208A or ISO 9000 standard.
B018 STANDARD CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMANCE (optional)
- Each shipment must be accompanied by a Statement of Conformance.
- Items supplied on the purchase order must include Suppliers Certificate of Conformance, which will identify the true manufacturer's name, address, cage code, date code and / or date of manufacture.
B019 RIGHT OF ENTRY PROVISION
- The supplier shall allow BJG, its customers, and regulatory agencies to determine and verify the quality of work, records, and material at any place, including the plant of any subcontractor.
B020 SPECIALTY METALS CLAUSE
- Material must be compliant
in accordance with Domestic Specialty Metals, DFARS 252.225-7014
country of origin list. Each shipment must be accompanied
by a certification that all material has been procured and processed
in accordance with this specification. Certification must
state that the original manufacturer’s material certifications
will be available for inspection and review by the End User of the product and be signed by an
authorized representative of the supplier.
B021 SUPPLIER PROCESS CHANGE CONTROL (FIT, FORM, FUNCTION)
- This requirement does not apply to Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) parts. BJG Electronics, Inc. agrees that the Work produced internally and/or the Work procured from sub-tier suppliers under this Contract shall comply with the following requirements unless a documented request for change is approved by the Customer Procurement Representative.
A documented request for change shall be submitted to the Customer Procurement Representative 30 days prior to planned implementation. The change will not be implemented unless approved by the Customer Procurement Representative.
- Work shall not be moved from the original location of manufacture to another location of manufacture within a production facility or to any other production facility.
- Where First Article Inspection is required, work shall not be moved from the original location where the Work was produced at the time of First Article Inspection acceptance.
- No changes shall be made to the design, manufacturing processes, materials or activities that affect fit, form or function.
- A fit, form or function analysis shall be performed, documented and included with any request for change.
- A documented process shall be in place to review, identify and submit a request for changes to the Customer Procurement Representative.
B022 MERCURY FREE CERTIFICATION
- A Certificate shall be provide that indicates that the product being supplied is free from Mercury (Hg) contamination.
B023 FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION
- A First Article Inspection in accordance with AS9102 is required to be performed prior to shipment of the products. A copy of the FAI documentation shall be included with the delivery. The Organization shall perform a full FAI, or a partial FAI for affected characteristics, when any of the following events occurs:
This clause does not apply to procured Standard Catalog Hardware (defined as a part or material that conforms to an established industry or national authority published specification, having all characteristics identified by text description, National/Military Standard Drawing, or catalog item) or Deliverable Software.
- A change in the design affecting fit, form or function of the part.
- A change in manufacturing sources(s), process(es), inspection method(s), location of manufacture, tooling or materials, that can potentially affect fit, form or function.
- A change in numerical control program or translation to another media that can potentially affect fit, form or function.
- A natural or man-made event, which may adversely affect the manufacturing process.
- A lapse in production for two years or as specified by BJG.
B024 SPECIAL CERTIFICATION
- BJG will provide a certificate indicating that the parts are traceable to manufacturer lots.
B025 CUSTOMER SOURCE INSPECTION
- Customer source inspection is required prior to delivery.
B026 GOVERNMENT SOURCE INSPECTION
- Government source inspection is required prior to delivery.
B027 TEST DATA
- Testing data is to be supplied with the product.
B028 BAR CODES
- Bar codes are required on each package per customer requirements.
B029 ESD SENSITIVE PACKAGING
- Components identified as ESD sensitive shall be packaged in ESD compliant packaging and shall be indicated as ESD Sensitive.
B030 SUB-TIER SUPPLIER CONTROL
- Sub-Tiers and special processors shall be approved by the customer's ASL and if required, must be NADCAP certified.
B031 PURE TIN
- The use of Pure Tin is prohibited. Products using a Tin plating must contain at least 3% Lead to prevent Tin Whisker Growth.
B032 INSPECTION DELEGATION
- Qualified inspectors will act on behalf of the customer and certify the products as compliant with the specifications provided.
B033 MATERIAL AND PROCESS CERTIFICATIONS
- Each shipment requires certifications indicating that all materials and processes used in the manufacture of the components meet the physical, chemical and special process requirements as stated in all applicable specifications, drawings and other applicable documentation.
Rev H Dated: 12/02/11