COVID-19 Update November 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
It is important that we understand your needs and communicate our efforts to support those needs. This is a message that will provide you with a summary of our continued efforts to work through the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
First and most importantly, we are considered an “essential business” and a critical part of the Military/Defense supply chain. Our country relies on our products to ensure our protection and the protection of those that protect us in the service of our country. The “essential business” designation applies to all of our facilities and divisions.
We continue to focus on the health and well-being of our employees while maintaining business continuity. To that end, we have and will continue to make adjustments to our environment and work flow.
- All BJG Group facilities have:
- Expanded the distance and/or constructed barriers between work Teams
- Modified work days or shifts to minimize contact
- Implemented a remote work structure when possible and as needed due to local conditions
- Staggered lunches and breaks with stations cleaned between seating
- Mandatory mask utilization and temperature checks
- Cleaning and sanitizing of both our facility and work stations has been increased
- Visitors are prohibited from coming to the facility unless approved by on-site management
- Travel is banned unless approved by the President/CEO
- Utilization of a text messaging system to provide immediate organizational guidance
- In the event of symptoms or exposure, mandatory quarantine, testing, and contact tracing
- Many other actions have been taken and will continue to be considered to assist in creating a safe work environment
Again, in this uncertain and changing situation we will do everything possible to create a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and work diligently to maintain business continuity in support of our customers.
Best regards and be safe.
Click Here to Download This Letter